You can apply for a Tier 4 (General) student visa to study in the UK if you’re 16 or over and you:
- have been offered a place on a course
- can speak, read, write and understand English
- have enough money to support yourself and pay for your course – the amount will vary depending on your circumstances
- are from a country that’s not in the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland
- meet the other eligibility requirements
There will be no change to the rights and status of EU citizens currently living in the UK until 30 June 2021. You and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK.
When to apply
The earliest you can apply for a visa is 3 months before you start your course.
You’ll usually get a decision on your visa within 3 weeks
It costs £348 to apply for this visa from outside the UK.
You must pay £348 per person for any dependants.
You’ll also have to pay the healthcare surcharge as part of your application. Check how much you’ll have to pay before you apply.
How long you can stay
You can arrive in the UK before your course starts:
- up to 1 week before, if your course lasts 6 months or less
- up to 1 month before, if your course lasts more than 6 months
How long you can stay depends on the kind of course you’re doing and what study you’ve already completed.
What you can and cannot do
- work as a student union sabbatical officer
- apply from inside or outside the UK
- apply to extend your stay
- work in most jobs – depending on what level your course is and what kind of sponsor you have
- get public funds
- work in certain jobs, for example professional sportsperson or sports coach
- study at an academy or a local authority-funded school (also known as a maintained school)
You may be able to bring in family members (dependants).
Our admission services are mainly structured for home students but we also offer admission services to the international and EU student with limited options.
We provide free counselling to our respective students by our expert counsellors who are graduated from UK Universities.
As a reputed international career counseling firm, we boast of our fast turnaround time. We have agents and offices were required so the entire process takes the least time compared to other firms. We have been settling the lives of students, job seekers, immigrants, and visitors.
Write to us or get in touch with us regarding your educational queries, we have a 24/7 support team for a fast response. We have been winning hearts for our genuine services and timely response because we understand how important this phase is. Faster turnaround.
Our team has been making constant efforts to solve all education-related queries of students especially ones residing in Bangladesh and wishes to study abroad. We are dealing with queries and solutions related to immigration, student visa, work permit, and Visit Visa.
We have over 10 years of rich experience in offering overseas education to the students. For all these years we have been working towards simplifying the education process for students who wish to study in UK, CANADA, USA, AUSTRALIA, and so on. We understand the importance of the right education.